Sunday 19 September 2010

Dedicated to...FRIENDS

(Disclaimer: photos not mine.)     no road is long with company

There are friends who are always there for you despite the distance...
Friends whom you seldom talk to, but when time comes you need one, they'll unexpectedly come along...
There are those whom you share your dreams with...
Ones who make you laugh, cry and feel important...
People you just met, but made a great impact, and change a part of you...
The ones who'll come running to you when you cry..
and the ones who'll simply tug you to buy an ice cream 'coz they know its what'll make you feel better..
Friends who are happy when you're happy...
and friends who'll make extra effort to make you happy when you're sad...
Those who aren't afraid to tell you you're wrong...
those who'd rather hurt you with truth than hurt you with lies...
...and friends who'll walk extra miles with you inspite the rain...
"Friendship is when the silence between two people is comfortable"
It's when you hear what their heart is beating,
and even without words, you know...you understand...
"Friends come when the rest of the world goes out"
They're the ones whom you'll see beside you in all your victories, defeats, ups and downs...
"Friendship is when you keep stealing my chocolates everyday, yet I still keep them in the same place"
It's all about acceptance...it's all about understanding...
It's when they hurt you a thousand times, and yet when they come running back to you wounded, you can't help hugging them back...
...friends---they share their lunch with you, watch movies with you, loiter somewhere with you, spill secrets and gossips to you,...and GROW UP with you...walang iwanan, walang unahan...laging may hintayan, sabay sabay lang...

It's amazing how friends are found, and when friendships are formed...sometimes, in the most unlikely circumstances...but it's more amazing to note, the depth of your friendship, and how it withstands the storm...
_________________

There is this friend I know who always keeps me together when everything is falling apart...who always listen to me even when I can't seem to hear Him when He speaks...When I feel so alone, He always makes His presence felt...and I know that I will always have Him no matter what happens...even if they're all gone, He'll remain...for He is the best friend One could ever hope for...and the great part is, He is the BEST FRIEND I have in my life...and I know that no matter what I do or say, He'll never abandon me nor forsake me...(I love you, Jesus Christ...I owe you my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment