Wednesday 15 February 2012

For What It's Worth... Thank You♥


I am not the best writer…... for me, it doesn’t really matter because I like what I do—- I love what I do. This is what I do best. And God merits me for being proud and loud with this talent. Sometimes, with my words, I can touch hearts. Some people would really appreciate my work, saying “that’s really how I felt”, “you made me cry”... and with all these, I am even more inspired. Knowing that somehow, even in the simplest forms, you are able to touch a soul- is such a heartfelt privilege that I am truly grateful for. Yes, I may not be the best, but I am happy and content. In God’s eyes, I am doing just fine. And in everything I do, I do it for the greater Glory of our Lord……... and that is what truly matters! In this world, we all want to be appreciated for who we are. When people appreciate all the little things I am able to pull out of all my imperfections, I am moved. So, for all the people who loves me, cares for me, appreciates me……... GOD LOVES YOU, as much as I LOVE YOU! Kudos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment