Saturday 7 January 2012

Not Your Kinda Girl♥


I know that Im not a supermodel-type of girl. Im not petite. I am more of a voluptuous type. I dont have a perfect hairmine mess-up a lot. And most days, it doesnt fall out right. I dont have pretty dress, designer bags and shoes. I dress up based on comfort, and seldom goes by the trend. I love the colors of black and red, because they enhance my complexion. I am picky, perfectionist, and sometimes OC. I have a list of my own rules and standards, and I exempt only those who are worthy. I am bad-tempered when Im not in the mood, but I can lengthen my patience if I choose to. I am mataray and malditaI never deny that, because thats part of the person that I am. I am mean and I can be a total bitch* if I have to. You see, I am not your perfect kind of girl. I mess up a lot! I can break hearts in a snap, but I can mend one with a laugh*. I can be kind. I seldom make judgment if I know that I am in no position to make one. I make mistakesa lot. But I know how to forgive, as long as I canwith or without apologies uttered*. I give chancesalways, if you ask for one. I give my trust completely. But if you break it, then its gone. But if you can mend that trust, then its going to be a giftdont waste that chance*.
When I love someonepeoplelike family and friends, I take care of themmake sure theyre fine. Wipe their tears, laugh with their hearts out, and give them a shoulder to lean onwith our home always openand TIME to spend with them. I devote myself to people I love* hate those who hurt them, and thank those who make them smileJ I know Im not perfect, because no one is. But if you give me chanceand try to know memaybe, just maybeyoull fall in love with the imperfect ME

No comments:

Post a Comment