Thursday 1 March 2012

Free Falling



Dear You;
When I first met you, you were really not my type. That all-seemingly-bad-boy-image you showed me was something I never thought I’d like. I don’t want someone whom I’d be able to talk to, and see for such limited time but somehow, your kindness and thoughtfulness put my guard behind the lines.
Who are you behind the words you spoke? You set my cold heart in a coal. You made me feel those kinds of emotions I evade now I couldn’t help it, I kinda feel soaked. You were there to push me at the edge of the cliff, saying “don’t be scared to fall”. But now when my heart and courage are set, you were nowhere to be seen; no one to catch me on my free-fall.
Love, you said you’d teach me how. I refuse to learn unless you show me how. Now that I’m alone with my shadows once again, I just seem to forget to thank you somehow. Even if you left me hanging there, those smiles you painted on my lonely days, I will keep them in my heart. Thank you for the friendship, and the courage you taught meI never thought I have them inside me.
When I take my feet off that cliff, I hope to see you there to catch me as I fall. If not, I pray fervently to the heavens, to give me wings instead so I may fly with the mighty eagles and soar. It’s time to embrace my freedom, with the courage I was taught… don’t be scared to fall, trust that there’s a cushion to every fall

Sincerely,
K.

P.S. I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment