Sunday, 10 January 2010

IN MY WORLD...

photo credits: DeviantArt


In my world,
There’s a little haven of a dreamer…
Of stories kept untold…
And of words left unspoken…

In my world,
There’s a small corner of solitude,
Of silence and comfort…
Where dreaming is easier alone…

In my world,
I write the songs of my heart…
On which the ears of my soul listen…
Singing the melody of my life…

In my world,
There’s a messed-up place…
A place where nobody cares…
Where I can be me…
Free of prejudices and make-believe…

In my world,
There’s a hollow space…
Filled up by memories of the past…
And of experiences from the future…
Of lessons learned, and regrets earned…

In my world,
There are vivid characters…
Playing the stories of their life…
Playing their story with me…
Like a tangled yarn connected to each other…
Each weaving their own stories to tell…
And I am into it…and they are into mine…

In my world,
There’s an open window…
Facing the horizon as it changes its colors…
Looking forward to new beginnings…
Uncertain of bitter endings…
Like the mighty rays of sunrise…
Or the distant melancholy of a sunset…

In my world,
There’s a healer…
Healing the wounds of a sinister
Healing the hearts that have been broken…
Comforting the lost and nonbeliever…

In my world,
I have a Savior, a Friend… Brother… a Father…
Always ready to listen, to heal…
He is the light on my darkest hours…
My companion in my sorrows…
My strength when I am weakened by my imperfections…
My voice when I am muted by my apprehension…
The eyes that allow me to see beyond my vision…
The wind beneath my scarred wings
The oasis of my cruel desert…
The warmth amidst the cold lonely breeze…

In my world,
There is a dreamer…
A little girl with various emotions
A woman in vague colors…
Someone imperfect and emotional…
Someone, though sometimes unworthy, is always forgiven…

No comments:

Post a Comment